Mixed emotions about MV.
The couple of genuinely unique services you can do on MV that can't be done better elsewhere (as of mid-2019):
- Custom videos. I think the popularity of this service is big enough to consider it unique to ManyVids right now. Fetish demands come knocking on your door in no time, and it's up to you to pick and choose which fantasies you want to fulfill. But you can be assured fetish-seekers in your niche are willing to pay upfront and pay well.
- No other site combines live camming + a storefront on your account with better UI design than MV right now. That doesn't mean there can't be improvements and I've suggested some features directly to MV's support that would help models work harder on custom presentation in the long-term. They were receptive to my suggestion and I appreciated that.
Now... having said that....
There's a lot smoke and mirrors on this site. I don't think any of it is done with malintent on MV's behalf. I believe they are still trying to test out features and see which ones are hit or miss.
The end result is you're lift filtering out a lot of noise on the social feeds while this site decides whether it wants to be the sexwork version of Facebook, Linkedin or Etsy.
If you are, in any way, easily influenced by the usual depressing spiel that people peddle out on their social media accounts then take MV with a massive pinch of salt. Or limit your time spent on there to just uploading your own content, replying to clients messages and then log out for the day.
Many performers get on there to post boiler-plate advice like "always be positive, never post anything that can be taken the wrong way". Soul-killing advice, basically. And not with any intention of serving anyone but purely for virtue-signalling, visibility and "being active" on site.
I was thankful to Misty Stone recently appearing on the MV Podcast live to disagree with that and say she'd gotten just as much happiness and success in her work by just being real. You can be real without worrying about being negative. If you're a naturally outgoing and open character, there's no need to worry about the difference between the two.
And if you're not naturally outgoing and feeling closed off, then I doubt ManyVids community is the place to be looking for visibility, kudos or acceptance. You're immediately pitted off against one another in endless contests. Daily contests, monthly contests. The endless ranking pages are a bloodsport where sex workers compete to the death.
Nice interface, I can easily sell different types of content. Only downside - the payout minimum 100$ is too high.
I love how dynamic ManyVids is:
- You can sell physical goodies (not only Videos)
- Several marketing weapons for us to use
- MV Live feature now with Lovense software and Digital Spin the Wheel
- Great traffic
- A Blog to make us all look more human, which leads me to:
- They are super inclusive and make me proud of belonging to their community
- Great , fast and understanding support
- Payouts always on time
- The list goes on forever.
They see it through our eyes, and make it happen!
Love it, it's my favourite site and I'm addicted!
Hey MissMetal, thank you so much for this kind review! It's really important to us that you're satisfied with the platform and we're so happy to have such a diverse, supportive and loving community. Thanks for being part of it!
Go to connection please! Why I don't answer? You stole my money and suspended my account!!!
CLOSE THIS SITE AND DON'T OPEN IT!!!!! STOLE MONEY, PAYOUT WHEN I MADE REQUEST ON ANOTHER DAY DENIED REQUEST!!! lIED THE REASON THAT IT WAS RECORDED SHOW BUT THIS IS ONLY ME ALONE ON CAM!!!!!!! BANDIT!!!!! STOLE MONEY FROM ACCOUNT IN THE DAY PAYOUT FOR LIED REASON!!!! CLOSE THIS BANDIT FUCK PLEASE!!!!!
Athena, thank you so much for your review. Please email me at [email protected] and let me know how we can improve on the support section for you. I will gladly look into any issues you may have experienced and do my best to make MV Support positive for you!
I started here 2 months ago.First month i did not had any sales so i contacted support to delete my account. The support anyway was very very profesional and helpfull and convinced me to give it another try.
They helped me to promote my content and learned me how should i promote my own content too.
After all the support help i imediately had started to made sales( in 24 hours) .
Now i will record and upload more content because i am happy with them.
Since the support helped me i made 75 $ in 17 days with 7 clips only ( 50 tks per clip). I know its not a lot but i am happy to get an extra payment every month.
For those that have short clips like 5-10 minutes long and original content , i find it a very good website.
Update : I got my first payment too, all paid in time.
Also i have to add , its the first ever website where they contact me to convince me to keep my content and work with them , and do their best to help me. All other websites gave always a shit about me and made me feel like i am not good enough for their website. So thank you xHAmsterPremium