hi im cally from south africa can you help us by putting in your camsite too,ive been doing this job since 2010,cam is my life but i dont have USA ID
I finally got paid - thanks to Tracy's hard work - and whe is the reason for 5-stars Support rating!
Update - August 9th - Per Tracy (OMG she is such a hard worker), because of her hard work I change Support to 5 stars! Thank you Tracy - she figured out and looks like they will be paying me. Once again - Thank you Tracy!
NOTE - AS OF TODAY MY "DAILY PAYMENT THAT WAS DUE JULY 31st WAS NOT YET RECEIVED!!!
Sorry for all caps - but I am giving all models heads up - that if you are on their "daily" direct deposit - it is not. It is "we pay whenever we feel like if we do", and they do get annoyed if you keep on asking about it. Luckily it is not my main streaming website, and as of now - It will never be!!!
If I had an option to give them 0 stars for their broken promises - I would.
I am changing my rating. I used to like Entice Live a lot, but something has changed. The traffic is not the same, and this time I didn't even get paid yet. As of now I am still waiting for my payment and or response from their customer service where is my payment via direct deposit. They show sent, but I never received. And no communication from Entice live.
After some emails back and forth between Tracy and me, she informed me about the issue between "their banking queue and my bank direct deposit system", and basically they are working with their "technical" department to resolve the issue.
What's interesting, I have numerous direct deposits and wire transfers going into my bank, and never ever had any issues with direct deposits in the past.
I sure want to believe what Tracy is telling me is true, but I will hold off streaming on Entice until I get paid.
Can't work when you lose trust.
Never received my daily pay. $32 dollars. I have a feeling that I have been scammed. Girls beware.
Tracy finally contacted me later on today and informed me that they sent a payment yesterday... and to let her know if I receive it tomorrow. Hope that I do. However, just letting models know who are thinking to join Entice Live that their daily pay is not so much true as they claim it to be. I hope I receive my payment tomorrow, however this unreliability of receiving payments is truly a minus for that website. Hope they improve, and I will then be able to stream more on it. Tracy is nice though, and she is the only one who ever contacts you back.
And no, no payment yet. I feel cheated. Now it's only 30 bucks. Good thing I didn't invest more time. Just letting models know sign up with this studio at your own risk. Knowing that their promised daily pay is not daily pay and each time you get paid you go through bunch of BS getting your pay.
And this morning I emailed Tracy that I have not received any payment yet, and still waiting for her response. So unprofessional. IM live shows that they paid Entice, and Entice paid shows that they paid me, yet I still didn't get any notification from their Bank nor payment nor email from Tracy.
And to follow up with my long rant, finally got response from Tracy that their payroll has problem with my bank transferring payment. I have many direct deposits from different sources into my bank and this is the first time I have ever heard of this issue. So I really don't know when will I ever receive my money. Just letting models know of this issue with Entice Live. Not cool.
Hey Moonflower, did you end up getting your payment? As its been another couple of days I just want to check and see that things ended up okay for you. The fact they made you wait a damn week for a next day payment is rediculous. But did just want to check you're okay... *hugs* mate.
Hi Sirenwatcher - no I have not received my payment as of yet!!! And Tracy keeps on telling me that payroll is "still working on it". Just want to give all the models heads up on the Entice Live. Luckily they are my supporting website and it's only 32 dollars - and I am about to report them to Better Business Bureau to be very honest!
They almost have an attitude as they are being bothered about my payment inquiry!!!
Yea I've now had similar issues. I was meant to get paid on the 12th, still haven't been paid my $260 :/. Leaving them after this payment, its just rediculous.
Well, what can I say - I have been with iCamzLive for over 3 years now, and despite traffic being a little slower that it used to be, and they are going through many changes in their software and encoders, and hope it is in the right direction - so far so good... They have been good to me. They do pay like a clock - never ever late, never problems and never charge-backs. Unlike other places if you want a studio that pays reliably and if you have questions, they always reply back - this is it!!! Great for starting up models.
Used to be awesome. Now the payments are unreliable at best.
Noticed you can not access hotspots which is a pay to get your cam on the first page. Then again my cam was always on or near the front page when I checked.
You can only refer models to enticelive. You have no imlive model referral code.
I don't know if they changed their system of how it's done but used to in FLC you could see your rank on the bottom right side from the cam page. I have not figured out where to look for it.
And if you want to add a cam partner, you have to make a whole different account.
I still have not received my 32 pay from July 30. They are telling some nonsense about issue between banks. Beware of this studio.
1. They offer nothing more than what ImLive does.
2. They offer less; as a US citizen you may get direct pay, but for anyone outside of the US you are paying a $25 fee for their only withdrawal method. They only offer 1. Whereas ImLive itself has about 7 different payout methods (including Paxam which is what I traditionally use).
3. Their support, whilst kind, is inept. I asked Tracy (i believe is the only staff member of the platform), two simple questions. Both times I was directed to actual ImLive support. She did not know the answers and I queried as to what was the point in having them specifically for extra support if they weren't able to have direct relations with ImLive themselves to find the answer.
4. If you decide to leave them, you are not allowed to switch immediately to a direct ImLive host. You are technically not emplyed by ImLive and just use the platform, so you must resign up with a new account if you want to stay on the platform. Making you lose all your payment history, guest history and admirers.
5. I put something on my page that ImLive didn't like (i linked to my personal website, which is allowed on most platforms, and i dont recall it being in my agreement. I did it as a way of people keeping track of me when I had my periods and wasn't online to give them cuddles). Anyway, so instead of being a professional and emailing me sometime during the day to ask me to change it. I was disconnected multiple times from the service with no warning, and was sent an email dictating me to do it. To be clear here, that html to my website was on my ImLive page for about a week prior to this. I was never contacted, I had been online multiple times and no correspondence given that this was a problem. It was at least afternoon in America (9pm for Europe) and the email correspondence I had sent her, would have been there since she got to work at 9am hours prior. Incredibly poor service to harass me and disconnect my service within 20 minutes of me being online when my guests were just realising I was online.
It is not a problem. It is just incredibly unprofessional.
I would only recommend this if you are dissatisfied with ImLive's payment methods. The support isn't worth it. Especially as its only 1 person, whom you may not get along with personally. And disconnects you from security of ImLive itself. Ie, you sign an entirely different contract.
For an addition. Bank Wires: $250 is the minimum payout for International Camgirls. Pretty steep for getting into camming. Especially as they take $25 out of that, they really shouldn't care what the minimum is. Again, $100 is the industry average, everything just seems totally unreasonable.
And when you are on daily wire transfer payment it's not daily. It's whenever they feel like paying you. I am still waiting on my payment from Tuesday July 30th. For lousy 32 bucks.
As a US citizen - you get absolutely NOTHING!!! Not even your direct transfer pay!!! for lousy 32 bucks!
I have been hearing about this site for a while now, I got serious about content creating and camming I figured it would be nice to combined all earnings and receive them daily, keep track of everything, have paystub‘s provided with a verifiable resource which is very helpful. Boleyn models walked me through the whole process. Their turnaround on responses is very good they go over everything they possibly can to help you be successful in this industry and they’re available via Skype which is really good!!!
Some people would say some sites already take a large percentage so giving a 5% on earnings is just crazy, but honestly I think it’s well worth it people should be paid for their services and they’re providing essentially faster methods of payment ,verifiable resources, advice to help you grow your income and etc . It’s definitely worth it! It’s not just some studio that throws you to the wives and stops responding once you have signed up they stick it out with you! I’m actually upset I didn’t sign up sooner lol.
agree! they are so very wonderful!