1. They offer nothing more than what ImLive
2. They offer less; as a US citizen you may get direct pay, but for anyone outside of the US you are paying a $25 fee for their only withdrawal method. They only offer 1. Whereas ImLive
itself has about 7 different payout methods (including Paxam which is what I traditionally use).
3. Their support, whilst kind, is inept. I asked Tracy (i believe is the only staff member of the platform), two simple questions. Both times I was directed to actual ImLive
support. She did not know the answers and I queried as to what was the point in having them specifically for extra support if they weren't able to have direct relations with ImLive
themselves to find the answer.
4. If you decide to leave them, you are not allowed to switch immediately to a direct ImLive
host. You are technically not emplyed by ImLive
and just use the platform, so you must resign up with a new account if you want to stay on the platform. Making you lose all your payment history, guest history and admirers.
5. I put something on my page that ImLive
didn't like (i linked to my personal website, which is allowed on most platforms, and i dont recall it being in my agreement. I did it as a way of people keeping track of me when I had my periods and wasn't online to give them cuddles). Anyway, so instead of being a professional and emailing me sometime during the day to ask me to change it. I was disconnected multiple times from the service with no warning, and was sent an email dictating me to do it. To be clear here, that html to my website was on my ImLive
page for about a week prior to this. I was never contacted, I had been online multiple times and no correspondence given that this was a problem. It was at least afternoon in America (9pm for Europe) and the email correspondence I had sent her, would have been there since she got to work at 9am hours prior. Incredibly poor service to harass me and disconnect my service within 20 minutes of me being online when my guests were just realising I was online.
It is not a problem. It is just incredibly unprofessional.
I would only recommend this if you are dissatisfied with ImLive
's payment methods. The support isn't worth it. Especially as its only 1 person, whom you may not get along with personally. And disconnects you from security of ImLive
itself. Ie, you sign an entirely different contract.