The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website WeCamgirls.
WeCamgirls, established at Nassaulaan 36, 2341 EE Oegstgeest, the Netherlands is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we process
WeCamgirls processes your personal data by using our services and / or by providing this information to us.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- Date of birth
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website or in correspondence
- Location data
- Data about your surfing behavior across various websites
- Internet browser and device type
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 18 years. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor, please contact us and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
WeCamgirls processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising letters
- To contact you if necessary to carry out our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Give you the opportunity to create an account
How long we store personal data
WeCamgirls keeps the personal data that you have placed on the website in principle as long as your account is maintained or as long as the law prescribes. However, WeCamgirls may also retain personal data longer if there are circumstances that give rise to this.
Sharing personal data with third parties
WeCamgirls will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
On your first visit to our website we have already informed you about these cookies and we have asked you for permission to place them.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. Below an overview:
WeCamgirls also uses Pushcrew for push messages and Cloudflare for security.
View, amend or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself through the personal settings of your account. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold to you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. Do you want to use your right to objection and / or right to data portability or if you have any other questions / comments about the data processing, please send a specified request. Here you can contact us. In order to ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number back in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. WeCamgirls will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any event within four weeks. WeCamgirls also wishes to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
How do we protect personal data
WeCamgirls takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to abuse, lose, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us.
WeCamgirls has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this at the address bar 'https' and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails that contain viruses, are spam or are meant to obtain personal (login) data.
- DNSSEC is an additional security (addition to DNS) for converting a domain name to the linked IP address; it is provided with a digital signature. You can have this signature checked automatically. In this way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.
The effective date of this policy was May 25th, 2018.