This topic is connected to: My.Club

Welcome to a detailed discussion on My.Club, a platform designed for creators to monetize their exclusive content and engage directly with their fans. Here's a brief overview of the key points discussed in this topic:

• My.Club allows creators from all genders to establish their clubs, offering a unique space for fans to access exclusive content and interact with the creators.
  • The platform supports a wide range of models including female, male, TS, and couples, ensuring inclusivity.
  • Features such as weekly payments with a minimum payout of $50, geoblocking capabilities, and a high payout percentage of 80% are highlighted.
  • Members discuss the platform's affiliation with other sites, with some questioning its connection to Stripchat.
  • Community engagement is encouraged, with models sharing their experiences and seeking advice on maximizing their presence on My.Club.
  • A community manager from My.Club offers personalized support to help creators grow their clubs, emphasizing the platform's commitment to their success.
  • Advice on content strategy is shared, including how to effectively use different post types (teasers, free and paid posts) to attract and retain followers.

For those already on the platform or considering joining, this topic offers valuable insights into making the most of My.Club's features for content monetization and fan engagement.

To read the forum, create an account. It's free!

- Between 3 and 15 characters
- Only alphanumeric characters are allowed
- Your email will not be visible to other members
- Use a valid email to activate your account