Make More Cash, Stream On Two Markets!
Becoming a cam model or, if you’re already at it, just getting some real attention from users - can be overwhelming, especially in the US. It’s a mass market and there are tons of sites out there. A closer look at the giant roster of pages, focused on live cam entertainment, will make one thing clear though: There’s not only a crap load of sites, making it hard to select a specific provider, but even more so - there’s lotsa competition too.
With so many models (already, plus the flood of new ones daily!), too many sites and plenty business models - you’ll most likely drown in options or worst case, never really get your feet up off the ground once you’ve started.
Can you afford that?
Besides the money issue, seriously, who the hell wants to start streaming and find little to no viewers?! There might be sites that drive plenty users through your stream no prob, but eventually they’re just looking to make it a quick one and are gone right away. And who could blame them, there are just too many other sites and models to put their interest solely on you, right? They’ll most likely won’t spend too much of their money only with one specific model and this could become your day to day. Then, after 3-12 months, if the financial pressure is not becoming too big earlier on, you’ll have to cancel living your dream.
HOWEVER, there’s an easy alternative that has huge potential to provide straight cash fast and positively makes entering this giant market way easier: Europe is literally a pot of gold, especially German-speaking regions such as Germany, Austria and Switzerland. They’re a great starting point too, as many Germans are able to have conversations in English just fine - especially basic things when they’re horny
Here are the top reasons why starting a cam model career in German speaking countries can ultimately lead to cash fast - based on feedback from cam models of all levels (influencer status with hundreds of thousands of fans in social media or niche models):
- German users have insane value
- Fans tend to spend way more than average American users
- They’re accustomed to pay high minute prices for premium streams
- Still (!!!) average cam sessions with German users are longer than in the US
- As you can see, German fans are highly dedicated to their favorite models
- Accordingly, they spend high amounts of money on their favorites
- Messages are paying off big too and you don’t have to be in front of your computer to send them
- Nudity is not a hard requirement (many cam models don’t get naked and still make insane amounts of cash)
- German regions are more compact. Less competition, still tons of potential fans
- Free stream sites are not well-known or much desired in German regions
Try it yourself - sign up now with THE sexiest network for erotica: Amateurcommunity (with chat, live cams, videos and photos), where over 9 million registered users await you - right here and right NOW.