Welcome to the discussion on an innovative feature that aims to enhance the interactivity of your performances - Vibe with Me. This feature, accessible through the Lovense extension, opens up new possibilities for engagement with your audience. Here’s a brief overview of what’s being discussed:

• An introduction to Vibe with Me, a tool that allows viewers to connect their Lovense toy(s) to experience the same sensations as the model in real-time with each received tip.
  • Insights into how this feature can elevate your shows by making them more interactive, potentially increasing tipping and enabling you to earn more through affiliate sales.
  • Specifics on how BongaCams models can utilize Vibe with Me, including setting up a one-time fee or a tip goal for viewer access.
  • Information for models on other cam sites about how to integrate this option for heightened viewer engagement.
  • A prompt for sharing experiences with the Vibe with Me feature, inviting insights and tips from those who have utilized it in their shows.

This topic is a resource for discussing the impacts and implementation of the Vibe with Me feature, aiming to provide valuable insights for webcam models looking to enhance their viewer interaction and monetization strategies.

To read the forum, create an account. It's free!

- Between 3 and 15 characters
- Only alphanumeric characters are allowed
- Your email will not be visible to other members
- Use a valid email to activate your account