Last update: 12 June 2017
Incorrect or missing information? Please let us know
Go to Firstchoice Pay (Payoneer)
My first choice for a payment provider i use it with every site if possible i love it!!!
Hi. I decided to write a short review of Payoneer.
When I started as a camgirl 3 years ago I had no idea what Payoneer is and how it works, so I just used my bank account for my payments from the sited... oh my gosh.... I remember how long I waited, how HUGE the fees were. Payoneer is 100% better!
Also, I feel it's really important to mention their live chat support. I love it! I really think that this company definetely deserve the fees
So basically I recommend it!
Written 15 March 2016 - 22:43 After 5 years of trying to configure paypal and after many years of waiting on Christmas holiday payouts, I have finally been saved. Thank you Payoneer for saving me.
The good thing about payoneer is you get your money fast. Except for one thing, some bank machines have been blocking them out as of the last few months.
When I had a card without the chip it was no problem. Now that I have a card with a chip, I can only use certain bank machines. So I have to thread all the way across town to a bank machine that does currency conversions. Which makes the whole point of working for better rates pointless. The card is starting to not work with Many bank machines in My country. :-( The ones that do conversion that is.
NOW LET'S SEE WHERE PAYONEER IS AT:
Well it's been quite a ride. The payments were great but as it grew the customer service became harder to reach. The 1 800 251 2521 number is not working. You can call over and over and it will not work. Neither does the 1 646 685 3695 number. I discovered this last month when I had some issues over missing money. It was a small amount but it was MISSING!
When I did finally reach them I told them of the contact numbers being faulty and they laughed it off and changed the topic back to the original issue for calling. Fine. Then they told ME the money was missing because of various bank machines I had used and gave ME info on ones I could use with lower fees. They were all the same ones I had used!
Now today Money is Missing. Again!
A few days ago, Payoneer sent an Email saying they will be Firstchoice Pay on February 1st. Fine. When you got to the FirstChoice Website https://www.firstchoicepay.com It's just a Splashpage. No links to anything. Not even to contact. Is this the page? I would like to know from the payoneer rep on this site.
The next bad thing is Payoneer keeps giving and taking away. They sent an email again today to say I can no longer do private loads. Why? Well I will never know because there is no way to contact them or First pay.
I was told by a rep to sign up with another email for a bank account and when I did I was denied. What you can and cant do on Payoneer is never really clear. One day it's ok and one day it's not.
If you need other payment options you can contact Me. Obviously Payoneer isn't the place to be playing with anything over 250.00. Why? Because you can't contact them. There is no way. Period. https://www.wecamgirls.com/images/smilies/08_Angry.png
I agree with this. Payoneer was a great company to work with. But when they switched over to FirstChoice pay in 2017, it is now hell on wheels to deal with. Fees, poor site navigation, and very frustrating to try to contact them. For instance, I learned early on when reading the TOS for Firstchoice, that using your card at an atm costs you a fee. A balance inquiry costs one dollar, and they charge a yearly fee as well. Not sure how they take this out, but I'm hoping not when my balance is at zero when I cash out at my atm. It seems like they are forcing you to keep money in there for their inevitable fees.
Not to mention the log in system: can't log in, password reset, your information is not correct, customer service.... where is the darn contact us button, oh there it is except that takes me back to auto answer page. It's almost like a cell phone company feel, where they try to get you to solve your own problem by leading you around in a giant circle, while you have no access to your money, and no way to get it back before they fee you.
I have a payoneer account linked tomy bank account where they transfer my money. Fees are crazy high, however the are even higher if you have a payoneer card. I emailed customer service a few times but they never answered.
I use payonner for about 2 years, I had a problem with a ATM withdrawal, the money went to the account but did not receive anything. My money was back in my account 3 months later, all was ok. The only thing I do not like is that I can not have bank account for receiving payments from adult sites.
Ive never had any trouble getting payment from this site. I have about 5 cam sites, content site's that i use payoneer for..all of them have been fantastic in getting me paid through payoneer
Payoneer is THE BEST! u can withdraw via ATM, u can withdraw to your bank account. view your account online, support is quick!!! i love it. 10/10
It's a good payment provider but not my number one. i find that the fees are very high...if i receive a small payment almost nothing is left of it after their fees and withdraw fees and conversion fees. can't rate support, never needed it.
Support is helpful. I had to contact them twice during 4 years - both live chat and on the phone and they quickly solved my problems. The only con as for now is time difference - standard loading takes 3 days instead of 2 because I live in Europe
I absolutely love getting paid out through Payoneer. I have had my payoneer card for some time now, as I have tried camming in the past and my card is still with me.
1. You can get paid to your payoneer card from almost every cam site or content selling site that I have come across! It is super simple to link your payoneer account to your cam accounts and once they are linked they stay link. And payoneer provides a list of all the accounts you currently have linked to your account.
2. The Fees are pretty reasonable for the services they offer. It would be nice to see them go down just a smiged..... maybe just go down 50 cents or $1. But they are a business so I do understand. There is a monthly fee, a deposit fee and a ATM withdrawl fee. So thats the only thing that kind of is a bummer about the card, but again they are a business too
3. Their card works everywhere that you could want to use it and you set your own PIN number so its very simple, and no fees for debit transactions anywhere.
4. The website to check on your card is just like a bank account website, shows your deposits, withdrawls and fees applied to the card. The list to linked accounts, and it is super easy to navigate!
5. So I found out what happens if you don't use your account for a while. Like I said I started Camming a while ago and the first site I was one helped me create my payoneer account and get my card. Then I stopped camming, and Now I have started again and I am attempting to go full time. I still had my physical card and my account information, but my card had been deactivated due to inactivity. All i had to do was reactivate my card and it was ready to go again! THAT SIMPLE!!!! I was so excited. I didn't have to pay a fee, or get a new card, or make a new account, or explain anything, just clicked a button and bam that card was back up and running and the account could receive deposits! Super awesome!
6. They say that Payoneer is more for abroad models, but I'm in the USA and I love it and I am so glad that I have payoneer! I highly recommend models to use this payout method if they have not selected on already and I know they will be very please!!
DEFINITE MUST HAVE!!!
Honestly I didn't really have any issues with them up until a store charged me twice for same transaction which at the moment we didn't know until suddenly I noticed my account was over drawn like 52 bucks and i was like whoa wait a minute...well i had thought we solved the issue but apparently not cause almost a year later I tried using my card to have money put on it and it was blocked and still way negative. I'M SORRY BUT HOW IN THE WORLD DOES A PREPAID DEBIT CARD GO NEGATIVE TO BEGIN WITH, AND PAYONEER KNEW IT WAS A MISTAKE MADE BY STORE AND STILL NEVER RESOLVED IT.
By far the best method to receive money from site anywhere in the world.
Fees for ATM withdrawal are high. Another thing they could implement is set up features for user in every country. For example if you are in Brasil, users of that country should be able to post info about different ATMs where they can withdraw their cash, how much it costs, etc. Something simple like the reviews we can make on here.
Never had problem with them and I use them for 5 years now. The support is good, very responsive and usually the solve your problem.
I only use Payoneer and haven't had any experiences with any other payment service providers but I can say that generally speaking they have been flawless. It took quite a while to receive my card when I first signed up, but it has been smooth sailing since. I haven't had to contact them for any reason since getting my card so I can't comment on their customer service. I did contact them when i had gone 3 weeks without getting my card in the mail and it took a three or four days to get a standard reply about how long it could take.
But I have not had any troubles at all. I highly reccomend them. The smartphone app is good to use as well as it converts US currency into Australian so that is always helpful. So if you have the choice and are a new customer or new to the industry and dislike taking guesses as to what companies you should trust, I can vouch for Payoneer being 100 percent legit.