I love Amazon! I have a choice between delivery to my door or an Amazon Locker at a local store (avoids porch pirates on the rare occasion I am NOT home). There are always things I need for my home or family. (You can send your orders as gifts to someone else). There are no fees held back and I don't even pay for a Prime membership, b/c I only order when I need enough to qualify for free shipping. Also, if you avoid calling on weekends, Amazon assistance and returns are the best out there.
Receiving these is risky. I used to get offered these in the past in exchange for Skype shows which I don't do anymore.
Getting Amazon giftcards is RISKY. Amazon is a website with sellers who obviously cant speak English. I would never suggest to anyone to do a show and receive Amazon payment. Why? Well
1. I have had my My order delivered 2 times to the wrong address.
2. After you order sellers start bombarding you with emails in bad English to make excuses about why the order will have something wrong with it in some way.
3. They chip away a piece of your giftcard with every discrepancy they cause.
4. Some overseas sellers use Amazon to scam people. I think I'm ordering a luxury item I end up getting and email from China. Telling me how the item will be late or not coming because they had problems in the factory making it. Sheeesh.
The shipping prices are not so bad but almost everything on that site comes from a third party in some foreign country. Meaning it's a knock off that will fall apart. Unless you get it right from the source you can be sure it will be a poorly crafted dud. I have also received scratched up high heels! if your doing a session to buy items on amazon they
A. Might not get delivered to your door
B. Might not look the way it did in the photo
C. The item might not even last you a year because it's so quickly put together by some fool trying to knock it off in China.
Shopping on Amazon is a very tiring experience. It's nothing like real shopping on other websites. If you shop on Chanel's website you get 100% good quality. If you buy Chanel off Amazon you might end up crying. Amazon is NOT WORTH DOING SESSIONS FOR PAYMENT for those reasons.
When using amazon take screenshots of everything. I have talked to people working there 2 times and both times I felt like I was talking to a robotic fool. Some kid who didn't care about if I got my merchandise or not. Shopping on Amazon is too risky for the customer.
The worst that has happened to ME already.
- Neighbor brought My My gifts all scratched up because they were improperly delivered elsewhere. ( What if the person didn't return my gifts?).
- They took over a month to deliver to Me. ( I didn't have my gifts when I needed them! Missed out on many events because of this! Even when I planned a month and a head.)
- My gifts were already opened and tampered with. Which is gross to me. Don't use amazon for anything anymore. Try deliverycode or wishlists.com guys.
Absolutely do not Accept amazon for payment. AS you can read, it's not really payment and it's not really shopping. Your robbed of the true joy of shopping by having to weed through who is and isn't a good seller and that will take HOURS. In the end it's never worth it! Amazon doesn't care anymore. They will send your items to someone else.