Welcome to the official summary for the latest updates, features, and important news on My.Club! This forum is bustling with the newest developments tailored for our webcam model community. Dive in to discover how My.Club is evolving to support your success:

• 🔗 Custom Personal Links Page with FREE Domain: Enhance your online presence with a customizable links page. Now available to all My.Club creators, this feature allows for unlimited social and custom links, widget teasers, and more.

• 💳 New Exclusive Payment Options: Making transactions smoother with the introduction of six new payment methods including Paypal, various cryptocurrencies, and more, exclusively for My.Club creators and their fans.

• 💌 Improved Full-View Messenger: Enjoy seamless interactions with your fans with an eXpanded chat box, making communications more engaging and efficient.

• 🔐 Secure Your Account with 2FA: Elevate your account security by enabling two-factor authentication, adding an extra layer of protection for your content and earnings.

• Improved Identity Verification for Creators: Verify your identity with our quick facial verification tool and enjoy a month of verified status, building trust with your fans.

• 📞 New Pay-Per-Min Video Calls: Connect more personally with your fans through video calls. Set your rates, offer discounts, and manage your availability with ease.

• 📞 Important Update - Increased Pricing Limit for Video Calls: In response to feedback, we've increased the rate limit for video calls to $16.50 per minute, ensuring you get the most out of your interactions.

• 🎃 Halloween Twitter Competition: Show off your creativity for a chance to win big prizes. Don't forget to include your My.Club profile link in your submission!

• Digital Twin: Introducing a groundbreaking feature that allows you to create a digital version of yourself to chat with fans and

To read the forum, create an account. It's free!

- Between 3 and 15 characters
- Only alphanumeric characters are allowed
- Your email will not be visible to other members
- Use a valid email to activate your account