Looking for the perfect laptop or desktop setup for your live shows and content creation? Our community has shared their top recommendations and insights to help you make an informed decision. Here's a summary of their advice:

• Consider investing in a desktop PC for better performance in editing and content creation. Desktops offer easier upgrades and better cooling systems.
  • A multicore PC with an Intel i5/9600 and a minimum of 16GB of RAM is recommended for tasks like splitcamming and video rendering.
  • For storage, start with an m.2 SSD for the operating system and a larger SSD (500+ GB) for storing content. A dedicated video card, such as the NVIDIA GTX1070ti, is beneficial for video effects and retouching.
  • Ensure a stable and fast internet connection by connecting your PC to the router via ethernet cable. Consider setting up a separate network for camming to avoid bandwidth issues.
  • Gaming laptops are also a viable option for their convenience and versatility. Look for models with high RAM and good graphics cards.
  • Some specific recommendations include Asus laptops, particularly those with configurations like an Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050, and substantial RAM and storage.
  • For those who prefer custom setups, PCs with an Intel Core i5-9600K CPU, 16GB of RAM, and ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER graphics cards have been highlighted for their ability to handle streaming on multiple sites simultaneously without lag.

Whether you opt for a laptop or a desktop, investing in a high-quality setup with a strong processor, ample RAM, and a solid graphics card is key to delivering high-quality streams and content. Good luck with your choice!

To read the forum, create an account. It's free!

- Between 3 and 15 characters
- Only alphanumeric characters are allowed
- Your email will not be visible to other members
- Use a valid email to activate your account