Welcome to the discussion on the potential of using the Live.Me app for monetizing broadcasts without engaging in +18 content. This topic explores various experiences and opinions from users who have navigated the platform's opportunities and challenges. Here's a summary of the insights shared:

• Some users have found Live.Me to be a viable platform for earning money through non-adult content streaming, emphasizing the need to sell your personality and entertain viewers with activities like singing or dancing.
  • There have been concerns about the app's strict content moderation policies, with instances of users facing bans for what they perceive as non-explicit content.
  • Discussion on how to safely engage in private cam sessions via phone without sharing personal contact information, with suggestions including the use of alternative apps or creating a separate account for such interactions.
  • Advice on secure payment methods for private sessions, recommending the use of gift cards or cash apps with discreet payment descriptions to maintain privacy and security.
  • Experiences with the app's management and payment policies have varied, with some users facing challenges in receiving owed payments after account closures or management changes.

This summary encapsulates the shared experiences and advice from members of our community regarding the use of Live.Me for monetizing non-adult content streams. It highlights both the potential benefits and drawbacks of the platform.

To read the forum, create an account. It's free!

- Between 3 and 15 characters
- Only alphanumeric characters are allowed
- Your email will not be visible to other members
- Use a valid email to activate your account