This topic is connected to: I Want Empire

Welcome to the discussion on I Want Empire, a platform that has been a point of interest for many in the webcam model community. Here, you'll find insights and updates directly related to the platform, its services, and its status within the industry. This summary aims to provide you with a quick glance at the key points raised within this topic.

• Platform Status: As of the latest updates, I Want Empire has ceased operations. This development is crucial for those who relied on the platform for their content distribution and income.

• FOSTA-SESTA Legislation: The recent FOSTA-SESTA legislation has been a source of concern for many in the online adult industry. Despite these challenges, the iWantClips team reassures that their platforms, including iWantClips, remain safe and unaffected by the legislation, thanks to proactive measures taken by their leadership and legal counsel.

• Maintenance Updates: The iWantClips platform has undergone maintenance periods, both planned and unplanned. These updates aim to enhance site performance and scalability, ensuring a better experience for both creators and their audience. An upcoming maintenance session is scheduled, with details provided for those who need to plan around the downtime.

• Community Support: The iWantEmpire team emphasizes their commitment to the creator community, highlighting the importance of feedback during these transitional periods. They assure users of their efforts to minimize service interruptions and maintain open lines of communication for any concerns or suggestions.

This summary captures the essential updates and discussions around the I Want Empire topic. For those directly impacted by these changes or interested in staying informed on developments, this thread serves as a resource for shared experiences and advice within the professional webcam model community.

To read the forum, create an account. It's free!

- Between 3 and 15 characters
- Only alphanumeric characters are allowed
- Your email will not be visible to other members
- Use a valid email to activate your account