1) Who are you and for which company do you work?
My name is Beatrice Kadar and I work for Camplace.com as Partnership Manager.
2) How did you get into the adult industry? How long have you been a part of the industry?
I accidentally entered the adult industry, actually. I was pretty bored with my previous job and I heard about this industry from a friend. He was pretty drunk at the time, when he began telling me about it, and I thought it was a joke at first. Then I ended up going for an interview and I loved everything about the business. I can't imagine doing anything else. I've been in the industry for over three years now.
3) What is your ultimate goal for the company / site? What about for the cam industry in general?
My biggest goal is to make Camplace the best existing camsite of all times, and I think we're well on our way to achieving that. As for the cam industry, I think there is still plenty of space that remains 'untouched' or undiscovered, niches full of potential. We just have to wait and see what the future brings.
4) What can we expect from your company in the near future? Are you going to introduce new features?
We have been introducing a lot of new features, with many others still underway. We're set on improving user experience, as well as model experience, and making everything more fun for both member and performer. I do not think we are ever going to stop improving the site
5) What are the best and worst things about working for a company that is involved in the cam industry?
Even though it might sound a little strange, working in this business is more like a lifestyle for me personally. I got used to being always available and ready to help or solve the issues and puzzles we face daily. I simply enjoy doing this and I don't see it as just a job.
6) What is your off-the-job life like? And do you tell everybody that you work in this industry?
As I mentioned earlier, I wouldn't say that this a job, I consider myself very lucky that I found the perfect calling, something that I'm truly passionate about and not just a job that I do in order to jut make a living. All my friends and family know that I work in the industry and they fully support me. Although, I must admit, it took almost an entire day to show my mom how everything works exactly, her being completely tech-non-friendly.
8) Is there anything you'd like to "clear up" about people that work for camsites?
I don't think there is any need to clear up anything. We are all people like everyone else, especially considering the fact that we work for an industry that is becoming more and more mainstream with each passing day. I am extremely proud of what I do
9) What is your best advice for a new model on your site?
I suggest that all new models contact us for premium support and personalized solutions. We never end a discussion without finding the right solution for both site and model.
10) How do you deal with scammers/chargebacks/nasty clients?
We are constantly improving our system so we can detect this kind of activity even before it happens. Of course these individuals will always find new ways, but our team is working very hard to sort these out completely.
11) What is your motto?
Nothing is impossible!