Welcome to the discussion on modifying your mfc (MyFreeCams) profile, specifically focusing on updating the 'About Me' section with HTML to display images and other customizations. Here's a summary of solutions and tips shared by members:

• To locate the 'About Me' section where you can paste HTML, go to 'Edit Profile' (found on the left side column), proceed to Step 4, and scroll down to find the 'More About Me/Bio' section.

• For hosting images, consider using external hosting platforms like Photobucket and integrate them using HTML.

• Helpful resources for HTML and CSS customization, including how to add Canva graphics to your profile, can be found on:
    • mfcprofilehelp.blogspot.com.au/p/open-up-separate-tab-for-profiles.html">Poker Babe's Blog
    • MyFreeCams.com/ChrisSixx#banners">ChrisSixx's mfc Profile Tips

• Remember to clear any previous content in the 'About Me' section before inserting your HTML code to ensure proper display. Also, ensure your CSS is correctly placed in the CSS section; otherwise, your HTML will not locate it, leading to display issues.

This topic serves as a valuable resource for anyone looking to enhance their mfc profile with custom graphics and HTML coding. Whether you're new to profile customization or looking for advanced tips, the shared experiences and advice from fellow members can guide you through the process.

To read the forum, create an account. It's free!

- Between 3 and 15 characters
- Only alphanumeric characters are allowed
- Your email will not be visible to other members
- Use a valid email to activate your account