Welcome to the discussion on creating engaging non-nude tip menus for webcam models. This topic explores various ideas and strategies that can help models maintain an interactive and profitable online presence without nudity. Here's a summary of the ideas and suggestions shared by our community members:

• Sexting, audio calls, and JOI (Jerk Off Instructions)
  • Interactive options like "dress me up" and "feet" showcases
  • Offering social media access and "adopt a bill" for closer engagement
  • Engaging activities such as games, spanking, ASMR, blowing kisses/saying names, and finger sucking
  • Personalized interactions like "ask me anything" sessions and "be my friend" offers
  • Additional creative suggestions include sexy or sensual dances, clothed doggy displays, spanking, and showing toes
  • Unique requests such as middle finger flips, tongue shows, goddess appreciation/tributes, and face close-ups
  • Using toys creatively, like the Domi, over clothes for interactive goals
  • Replacing "adopt a bill" with more engaging alternatives like virtual dinner/drink dates or movie nights

Members have emphasized the value of a model's time and interaction, suggesting that prices need not be lowered just because nudity is not involved. The consensus is that creativity, interaction, and personal connection can compensate for the absence of nudity, potentially even increasing the model's appeal and revenue.

For more detailed discussions, insights, and tips on implementing these suggestions, please sign in or register. Our community is here to support and empower each other in exploring diverse and innovative ways to engage with audiences.

To read the forum, create an account. It's free!

- Between 3 and 15 characters
- Only alphanumeric characters are allowed
- Your email will not be visible to other members
- Use a valid email to activate your account