LiveGirl.me is seeking webcam models to join their platform, offering a unique opportunity to earn from the comfort of your own home. The platform provides a flexible working schedule, allowing you to choose your hours, with potential earnings ranging from $3000 to $20000 per month in your spare time. LiveGirl.me emphasizes that there are no membership fees or hidden costs, promising a straightforward sign-up process and daily cashouts.

• Work from home with flexible hours.
  • Potential earnings of $3000-$20000 per month.
  • Daily minimum wage of $80-$100 for 2 hours of online chatting.
  • Payment via Paypal, with additional methods being explored.
  • LiveGirl.me is an app-based platform, aiming for a top 3 ranking to ensure traffic for models.
  • The platform has specific rules for engagement, including a high response rate, politeness, and no disclosure of personal contact information.
  • Models have the autonomy to decide on the nature of their shows.

However, the community has expressed skepticism regarding the platform's legitimacy, payout promises, and lack of detailed information about operation and traffic acquisition. Concerns about professionalism, the targeting of specific model demographics, and the potential for exploitation were raised. Additionally, the platform's payment rate and app status have been questioned, along with requests for transparency and accountability.

Interested individuals are encouraged to conduct thorough research and consider community feedback before joining. For those looking to explore opportunities in webcam modeling, it's crucial to prioritize platforms that offer transparency, fair compensation, and respect for model safety and autonomy.

To read the forum, create an account. It's free!

- Between 3 and 15 characters
- Only alphanumeric characters are allowed
- Your email will not be visible to other members
- Use a valid email to activate your account